Swimming pools in Ahwatukee are as common as snow scrapers in Minnesota. We have hundreds of homes with any number of
different styles of pools. Backyard pool are a great way to entertain family and friends. If you don't have one
yet, it can be a great addition to your home, just remember to include a fence with a locking gate in your budget!
What's New in Pools?
1. If the interior surfacing of your pools is more than 5-7 years old, your probably thinking about replacing it.
Older pools may have a plaster surface, but you may want to update to a pebble or a glass tile surface.
2. Replacing the tile in your pool (at the waterline) is another great way to really change the look of the whole pool.
3. Water Features using boulders, fountains or waterfalls are not only fun, but a very beautiful addition to any pool.
4. Spa's are one of the greatest ways to relax after a grueling commute home or anytime you just want to step away from it all.
5. One of the most dramatic changes you can make is with a negative edge, even an existing pool can be remodeled - click the
link below for more information.